Skip to main content

Ask the Knight

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Student Success Center: Can I print Financial Aid paperwork and my class schedule at the Student Success Center?

250 views   |   1 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Dec 02, 2016   


Yes!  The Center is designed to help you print any forms related to completing financial aid, enrollment, class registration as well as many other student related needs. 

  • Funding for the Center is limited to enrollment processes and is not a tutoring/homework lab.  (We are not a study lab and do not provide printing services for homework or class syllabuses.)